Sunday, December 05, 2004

Hello!!!-Cheryl

Hello my darling family,
Thanks to Charl/Carl for setting this up. I think it is a fab idea! And to Val for passing on the username and password so I can type my very first entry.

Well, I'm back for holidays and will be here for as long as I possibly can before I have to go back to Perth grudgingly for my last semester at UWA in March. :(
My family is still in Perth tying up loose ends with the motel and stuff, plus Ivan just finished his school year only a few days back. I hope they come home soon. It's so quiet at my place.

I propose we catch up soon. Or at the very latest, Christmas at coco's house! When Michelle n Gary visited in Perth, we kinda invited ourselves to coco's christmas party (cos we know she will be having one). Val, tell your mommy please. haha!

Anyway, welcome to the blogging world. I have been doing it for ages and I'm on my 2nd (somewhat less controversial) blog now. Click here should anyone need any potty reading if they have wireless laptops.

"talk" soon.
Love, Cher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home