Sunday, December 05, 2004

Fabulous! -- Charl

BreakwaterI'm super glad that the blog is taking on :) Cheryl, I see you went to Zouk Out with your boy *smile* Glad to "see" you all mushy *grin* since you and your boy are on holidays... how about meeting me for lunch or dinner one of these days? Being the week of 6 December. Call me, me number is on the right nav bar. I lost my phone... so what's your number? Oh in fact, what you guys doing this Friday (10 Dec)? Please come to my office Christmas Bazaar, I'll buy the coupons :D Let me know ok? Plus I've yet to meet your boy yet :)

PlantsbybeachOk, about me... have been seriously busy this past week. A certain James Robbins (my colleague who's gone back to the UK for his sister's wedding) owes me a serious favour when he gets back. *bloody Brits* Apart from that I'm a-okay. Was at the beach today and was a little disappointed that my favourite beach - Tanjong beach was closed for Zouk Out. So I had to bump shoulders with the common garden variety at Palawan beach. I had a good time nonetheless :) I hung out by this little cove next to the breakwater. It was private enough and way cosy.

OK, going to try get an early night's sleep. Work again tomorrow... the weekends are far too short. See you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home