Thursday, December 09, 2004

*glee* we're all on! -- Charl

Hahahahaha! This is great! Mom, Dad, you guys gotta log on and try it ok?
On a seperate note, need you guys to let me know what you think about a microsite we just launched at work :) Please take a look at one of the newly launched Nokia phone campaign site - the 7710. And let me know what you think ok?

Gwen, your apartment looks naaaaice :) When are you coming back for a holiday? Speaking good French now?

Cheryl/Val/Gerald/Aaron (and all other halfs): Will you guys please come to my Christmas bazaar on Friday? Support charity :) email me

Chae: What about you? You coming right? Have a vegetarian colleague to introduce to you :)

Michelle/Gary: How about participating in the blog soon ah?

OK guys, heading to bed. Oh! Found out that I have an over-active Thyroid gland... hmmm. So it would seem that for the right now, my betas need some blocking.

Love you all! And have a lovely day tomorrow *hugs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home