Friday, December 10, 2004

Happy Birthday Daddy & Sa chek!!!--Cheryl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY AND SA CHEK!!!
I know this is one day early but I don't think I'll have time to post an entry tomorrow.

A few of us will be at Mandarin Hotel, Mezza9 at noon for high tea. (Coco is 'chia-ing', thanks coco!) We'll be sure to toast to your birthdays then! I hope that you will both have a lovely day tomorrow and I am sending you heaps of love from Singapore! Enjoy!

Aaron, if you are reading, UWA stated that our results will be released on the 13th of Dec. But guess what?! Results are out on the studentaccess website!Go check it now! Daddy and Mommy, I think I did quite well! *surprise!*

I will be leaving for Langkawi on Monday for 6 days and when I get back, Christmas will be right around the corner. For those who can't make it tomorrow, I guess I'll see all of you at Coco's house on Christmas eve! Have a good week everyone! Much love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home