Sunday, December 19, 2004

My letter to mum would read like this... Coco

My dearest mum

I thank you for being my mum, giving me so much love, so much encouragement like to go ahead and learn how to drive, to cook and how to look after a family first before self. I think the most important gift that you gave me was to pray and trust in the Lord and Mother Mary. By your example, going for masses and even just walking to Novena Church for your rosary was enough to give me strength to carry on when things get tough. Your simple faith is what I would dearly impart to Valerie as it will carry us throughout our life and not a degree!

I thank you for showing me how you have loved pa unconditionally and always by his side until you had to return. I promised you that I would continue to look after him but I know you are by my side always. This is truly love made in heaven and I now know that I would also cherish and love Richard dearly and to grow old together and lovingly.

Your quiet ways of caring for all of us your children seemed hard to follow but we do draw strength by your example.

Just to let you know that I am very much like you now in mannerism but I can’t hold a candle to your generosity, but I’m still learning with you by my side. Well I guess all of us turned out so well all from you and pa’s good moulding, guidance, patience and love.

I thank you Ma from deep in my heart for giving so much of yourself to us and you still continue to live in us.

Five years have passed, but your memories will be in our hearts everyday of our life. I will always love you and Pa dearly for both of you have made us what we are today.

Love
Bee

To all my loved ones reading, this is to dedicate to One and Only Special Mum and Grandmother that all of us are so blessed with all these years. When you have more to write please continue to do so. The blog will continue to bring us ever so close even we may be oceans apart and thanks to Charlene and Carlene for starting it.

Love Coco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home